To download a Safety Data Sheet visit http://www.pg.com/productsafety
. SDS sheets give chemical and safety information about products.
- Enter the brand or product, select the type of document you want and click search.
2. You can either download individual files or add to cart to download multiple files at once.Note: You may require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater to read and print the documents. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and can be downloaded here.
If you're looking for a Children's Product Certificate (CPC), click on the CPSC button and search by brand.
Alternately, SDS for most Fabric & Home Care products can be found on SmartLabel.
- Visit www.smartlabel.org
- Select P&G for the company.
- Enter the appropriate brand.
- Click Submit.
- When the list of products appears, click on the appropriate product.
- When the next page loads, click the Health, Safety & Environment tab.
- If the SDS is available, click Click here for Safety Data Sheet.
Thanks for your feedback!
Please click here
to contact us so that we can help you better