Home > FAQ Details > how do i verify someone s employment with p g

Still Need Help?

Reach us here

How do I verify someone's employment with P&G?

You can verify employment with P&G by either calling 1-800-367-5690 or by visiting the website at www.theworknumber.com.  Please note that you will need to provide the employee's Social Security number and the P&G code (10107).  The verifier will be charged a fee for this service.
Was this helpful?
Happy Can be better

Thanks for your feedback!

Please click here to contact us so that we can help you better
Thanks for the Feedback!