Oral-B offers a variety of replacement heads for your specific oral care needs. And since all of our brush heads fit all of our electric toothbrush handles (except Pulsonic), it's easy to find the perfect fit for you. Below is our entire line of Oral-B replacement brush heads.
- CrossAction: Bristles angled at 16 degrees to remove 100% more plaque*
- Pro GumCare: Ultra-thin bristles are tough on plaque while gentle on gums
- 3D White: Polishing cup gently removes surface stains for whiter teeth
- Floss Action: MicroPulse bristles provide superior interdental clean**
- Sensitive Gum Care: Extra soft bristles perfect for sensitive gums
- Precision Clean: A comfortable clean that's perfect for beginners
- Deep Sweep: Three distinct cleaning zones for a comprehensive clean
- Ortho: Designed to gently clean around braces
- Dual Clean: Two moving brush heads to penetrate hard-to-reach areas
- Interproximal Clean: Designed to clean around dental work such as crowns and bridges
*vs. a regular manual toothbrush
**does not replace flossing
For optimal results, we recommend you change your brush head every 3 months.
New brush head does not fit?
The brush head should slide on with a little downward pressure. If you're using the correct brush head and that's not the case, it's possible some of the plastic from the inside of your old brush head has come loose and stuck to the brush shaft. Sometimes toothpaste can build up under the brush head and solidify to form a tight bond. Then, when the brush head is ready to be replaced, it can break during removal and leave this piece behind.
To fix it, try running the toothbrush’s top section (around the plastic connector and metal shaft) under warm water for at least ten seconds. Then see if you can pull the extra piece off. You might have to give it quite a forceful tug, but it should come right off. If it does, your new brush head should fit.
To prevent this from happening again, we recommend the cleaning and maintenance routine noted in the manual.
- After each brushing session, remove the brush head and thoroughly rinse both the brush head and the handle under running water.
- Wipe the brush head and handle dry with a towel or cloth before putting the brush head back on the handle and storing the toothbrush for the next use.
This should prevent any toothpaste buildup. Helpful links:https://oralb.com/en-us/products/compare/replacement-brush-headshttps://oralb.com/en-us/products/replacement-brush-heads
Thanks for your feedback!
Please click here
to contact us so that we can help you better