Smart Limited Electric Toothbrush, Black
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Shop By Category:
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Shop By Price:
- $50 to $99
- Use the Oral-B App to seamlessly pair your Smart Limited brush with a smartphone and you’re on your way to brushing like your dentist recommends.
- Shop By Feature:
- 5 Brushing Modes
- Shop By Feature:
- Visible Pressure Sensor
- Shop By Feature:
- 2-Minute Timer
- Shop By Feature:
- Lithium-ion battery
- 69055130575, 69055133231, 69055130582, 69055130599, 69055130582, 69055130599, 69055130575
You May Also Like
- Description + -
Oral-B Smart Limited Electric Toothbrush
Use the Oral-B App to seamlessly pair your Smart Limited brush with a smartphone and you’re on your way to brushing like your dentist recommends. The Oral-B Smart Limited comes with Position Detection technology which uses Bluetooth technology, your smartphone, and facial recognition technology to provide you with real-time feedback about your brushing habits. The 360 SmartRing with LED lights allows you to personalize your brushing experience with your choice of 12 colors. The SmartRing works with the integrated timer and pressure sensor to provide you with visual feedback on brushing time and brushing pressure. Together, they help you ensure you brush for the recommended 2-minutes while making sure you brush with appropriate pressure to protect your gums from over-brushing. The brush features 5 brushing modes so you can further customize your brushing experience based on your specific oral care goals. This highly advanced brush features a dentist-inspired round head that surrounds and cups each tooth with dynamic oscillating, rotating and pulsating movements to remove up to 500% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. Trust in the precision engineering of Braun and the dental expertise of Oral-B, the #1 brand used and recommended by dentists worldwide.
- Includes rechargeable handle, charger, 2 brush heads, travel case
- Position Detection to help you know where you've brushed, so you never miss a zone
- Multicolor SmartRing on electric toothbrush provides coaching on brushing time
- Pressure sensor technology slows brush speed to protect gums
- Includes a travel case
- Rechargeable with 5 cleaning modes allow you to brush based on your needs
- Compatible with Oral-B brush heads for every oral care need: CrossAction, FlossAction, Precision Clean, 3D White, Sensitive Gum Care, Deep Sweep, Dual Clean. Does not fit Oral-B iO Refills
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
- Warranty Information + -
What is covered in my Oral-B warranty?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to www.service.oralb.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt that includes date of purchase to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.oralb.com to find details of your closest Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to a Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.
- Reviews + -