THE ORAL-B CORDLESS WATER FLOSSER MAKES FLOSSING A BREEZE
- What to Consider when Finding the Best Water Flosser for You
- What Makes the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced Different?
- Expertly Designed to Work with Your Complete Oral Care Routine
Water flossers or oral irrigators can be a great addition to your oral care arsenal. The best water flossers are designed to wash away and reduce leftover food plaque debris that brushing and regular flossing can leave behind. Plus, when used correctly, the right water flosser can massage the gums and improve gum health while also protecting dental work such as crowns, bridges, and braces. Learn more about our latest water flosser for 2021 to see if it’s right for you.
What to Consider when Finding the Best Water Flosser for You
Most water flossers use a pressurized stream of water to wash away food particles and reduce plaque debris from hard-to-reach areas in the mouth and in-between teeth to deliver that “just came from the dentist” clean. However, when looking for the best water flosser for you consider the following features:
- Multiple modes to personalize your clean
- Customizable settings to find the clean that’s most comfortable for you
- Ease of use and handling
- Cordless for portability
- Mess-free and effective interdental clean
What Makes the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced Different?
The unique features of the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced is what separates it from other oral irrigators, making it our latest water flosser for 2021. It features the latest in gum care Oxyjet Technology with water-enriched, microbubbles of air—to help target and help eliminate plaque bacteria for cleaner teeth and healthier gums.
Additional features of the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced include:
- More Control, Less Mess: The On-Demand mode provides greater control over the water stream allowing you to release water only when you need it for an easier, less messy experience.
- Custom Settings for a Personalized Clean: Customize with three unique cleaning streams including Multi-Jet for an all-around clean, Focused for targeted cleaning, and Rotational to massage the gums.
- Cleaning Pressure that’s Just Right: Choose from Intense, Medium, or Sensitive Intensity Modes for a clean that’s most comfortable for you.
- Cordless for Easy Handling: Its cordless, single-body premium design allows for ease of use and portability.
- Includes 2 Replacement Nozzles: Each Water Flosser Advanced Rechargeable handle comes equipped with two different nozzles: 1 Aquafloss and 1 Precision Jet for an even more personalized clean.
- Perfect for Dental Work: Easily and effectively removes trapped food and reduces plaque buildup from brackets and wires. Read our guide on how to use a water flosser for braces.
Expertly Designed to Work with Your Complete Oral Care Routine
The Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced is dentist-inspired to deep clean and detoxify below the gum line* for healthier gums, but it is not a substitute for a thorough, daily oral hygiene regiment.
- Brush at least twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste, consider switching to the Oral-B iO electric toothbrush, the most awarded brush of 2020, for a professional clean feeling every day.
- Pair regular strong floss like the Oral-B Glide with the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced for a more complete, whole-mouth clean.
- Swish with an oral rinse like one from the Oral-B Special Care Rinse lineup for a more complete clean.
- Visit your dentist or dental hygienist every six months for professional cleanings and checkups.
From Oral-B, the #1 dentist-recommended floss brand†.
*Helps reduce plaque bacteria and inflammatory components associated with gingivitis, when used as an adjunct to brushing, flossing and regular professional care.
†Based on surveys conducted between November 2018 and June 2020 and confirmed to be statistically significant at a 95% confidence level by Radius Illumination, September 25, 2020.