Oral-B Smart 2500 Electric Toothbrush
- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Shop By Category:
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Shop By Price:
- $50 to $99
- Precisely angled bristles that reach deep between teeth to remove more plaque
You May Also Like
- Description + -
The Oral-B Smart 2500 rechargeable toothbrush features precisely angled bristles that reach deep between teeth to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush and leave your whole mouth clean. It has different modes of operation like daily clean and gum care. The 3D movement cleaning system oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque.
The Oral-B Smart 2500 toothbrush features visible pressure sensor that illuminates if brushing pressure exceeds recommended pressure and provides a short stutter every 30 seconds and a longer stutter after 2 minutes of brushing. With the use of Smart 2500 toothbrush superior plaque removal is guaranteed by in-and-out pulsations and back-and-forth oscillations.
Pro 2500 Features:
- 3D Movement Cleaning System
- 2 Brushing Modes
- Daily Clean
- Gum Care
- 40,000 Pulsations per Minute
- Reaches Deep to Loosen More Plaque
- 8,800 Oscillations per Minute
- Whisks Away More Plaque
- Visible Pressure Sensor
- Stops Pulsations to Signal if You are Brushing too Hard
- Oral-B Indicator Bristles
- Fade Halfway When It's Time to Replace Your Brushhead
- Professional Timer Signals Every 30 Seconds
- For a Precise & Thorough Cleaning
- Remove More Dental Plaque
- Charge Indication Light
- Warranty Information + -
What is covered in my Oral-B warranty?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
*The Service Center will send you a like-for-like technical replacement, or if this is not possible a device of a higher specification. The Service Center may not be able to supply a toothbrush of the same color.
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to service.braun.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt that includes date of purchase to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.braun.com to find details of your closest Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Braun/Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to a Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.
- Reviews + -