- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Cup-shaped bristles remove stains, such as tea and coffee, for whiter teeth.
You May Also Like
- Description + -
Trust the consistent battery performance of the Oral-B Clinical Charcoal Toothbrush featuring end-rounded, charcoal-infused bristles. Cup-shaped bristles remove stains, such as tea and coffee, for whiter teeth.
- 2-minute coaching timer. ProCore constant power delivers optimal performance every time. 2 AA batteries included.
- Round cleans better. Dentist-inspired round brush head delivers superior clean.
- Compatible with a variety of Oral-B refill heads for every dental need. Brush heads should be replaced every 3 months.
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide.
DB5(K) Battery Toothbrush Usage Instruction
Product contains batteries and/or recyclable electric waste. For environment protection do not dispose in household waste, but for recycling take to electric waste collection points provided in your country.
If you need to change batteries, open the lid as shown in the picture. Clean the area and the rubber ring underneath the cover. Insert two 1.5 V type AA (LR6) batteries as shown.
AA BATTERIES MAY HAVE DIFFERENT VOLTAGES. DO NOT USE ANY BATTERY WITH LABELLED VOLTAGE OVER 1.5V OR DAMAGED BATTERY AS THIS MAY CAUSE DEVICE OVERHEATING.
Usage by children under age 3 is not recommended. Toothbrushes can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Cleaning and maintenance shall not be performed by children. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep away from children. Do not short-circuit battery terminals. Batteries may leak if empty or not used for a long time. In order to protect you and the appliance, please remove batteries in a timely manner and avoid skin contact whilst handling leaking batteries. Do not mix used and new batteries, different brands or types. Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the appliance and safely disposed of.
To avoid brush head breakage which may generate a small part choking hazard or damage teeth: Prior to each use, ensure the brush head fits well. Discontinue use of the toothbrush if brush head no longer fits properly. Never use without a brush head. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use even if no damage is visible.
For hygienic reasons, use individual brush handles and brush heads for each family member. For cleaning, switch off the handle and remove the brush head. Rinse both parts separately with water and wipe them dry before reassembling.
Replace brush (head) every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes worn. For tooth brushing only. Do not chew or bite on brush. Do not use as a toy or without adult supervision.
- Warranty Information + -
What is covered in my Oral-B warranty?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to www.service.oralb.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt that includes date of purchase to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.oralb.com to find details of your closest Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to an Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.
- Reviews + -