How do I know which Oral-B electric toothbrush I have?
Knowing the model of Oral-B electric toothbrush you have is very helpful. It can be used to determine the appropriate parts and accessories for your toothbrush. There are two numbers on the handle which are important, the Type Number and the Production Code.
This will identify which model of electric toothbrush you have. It is a 4-digit number which can be found on the underside of your toothbrush and is highlighted by the red arrows below. The Type Number should also be listed on the user manual for your toothbrush.
This may be needed if you contact Oral-B with questions about your toothbrush. The format varies depending on the model; the blue arrows below point to the production codes for those brushes.
Please note that the packaging or box for your toothbrush might also list a Type Number. If it says "Type 3757", that's actually the Type Number for the charger, not the toothbrush. To double-check, you can find the charger Type Number on the underside of the charger.
The charger Type Number can be used to:
- identify which Oral-B electric toothbrushes are compatible with that charger
- find a replacement charger that is compatible with your Oral-B electric toothbrush
- download usage instructions and learn how long to charge your Oral-B electric toothbrush to maximize run-time
- locate a compatible charger with a different voltage, instead of using a voltage converter, this is especially useful when traveling abroad.
Find out if you can use your Oral-B charger abroad as is, or if a voltage converter is required prior to travel.
The toothbrush Type Number can be used to:
- locate the parts or accessories compatible with your toothbrush, or
- download the user instruction manual for your particular model.
All you need to do is visit our Service Website. Once there, choose either "I need to find replacement parts and accessories" or "I need to find and download/print user instruction/manual". Simply enter your toothbrush’s Type Number.
You can also use the Type Number to see which parts and accessories you’ll need to clean after every use. You should clean your electric toothbrush properly and thoroughly so it can continue to operate at optimal performance.
From Oral-B, the #1 toothbrush brand used by dentists worldwide.
Thanks for your feedback!Please click here to contact us so that we can help you better