How long do batteries in an Oral-B battery powered toothbrush last?
Oral-B electric or battery-powered toothbrushes use a variety of battery types, each with their own battery life:
- Oral-B toothbrushes that use alkaline batteries, such as our Pro-Health Clinical (Type 3744) brush, should last between 4 and 6 weeks on fresh batteries.
- Rechargeable electric toothbrushes with NiMH batteries can last up to 2 weeks on a full charge.
- Oral-B electric toothbrushes that are powered by a lithium-ion battery can last more than 2 weeks on a full charge.
The battery life of an Oral-B electric toothbrush is also dependent on several other factors including:
- Frequency of daily brushing: The ADA recommends that you brush at least twice daily.
- Length of each brushing session: It is recommended that you brush at least two minutes per session to achieve an optimal clean.
- Pressure applied when brushing: Most Oral-B electric toothbrushes come equipped with pressure sensor technology to ensure you’re applying just the right amount of pressure to help protect your gums from overbrushing.
Oral-B brushes are designed to be used for two minutes, twice a day so you can continue to get a dentist-recommended clean.
Thanks for your feedback!Please click here to contact us so that we can help you better
Thanks for the Feedback!