iO Targeted Clean Replacement Brush Head, 2-Count, White
- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- iO Targeted Clean Replacement Brush Heads
- Brush Head Type:
- iO ELECTRIC BRUSH HEADS
- Shop By Price:
- Under $50
- Shop By Price:
- Under $100
- Free Shipping,Money back guarantee
- Hurry! Limited quantities available
You May Also Like
- Description + -
Over 24 million Oral-B electric toothbrushes sold in the US
#1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide
The first electric toothbrush brand to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance
Why is Oral-B Better?
Dentist-inspired, dentist-recommended, and dentist-founded.
iO Targeted Clean Replacement Brush Head
ideal for cleaning around crowns, bridges, implants, and orthodontic appliances
- Warranty Information + -
Buy Now and Save on the iO Targeted Clean Brush Head Bundle*
Step up your oral care arsenal with our exclusive dentist-inspired oral hygiene kit.
- iO Technology combines powerful, yet gentle micro-vibrations with Oral-B's unique dental professional inspired round brush head for a Sensational Clean & Irresistible Brushing Experience
- Specially designed to remove plaque in hard to reach spaces
- Ideal for cleaning around crowns, bridges, implants, and orthodontic appliances
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
Oral-B iO Targeted Clean Replacement Brush Head (Retail Price: $37.49)
- (2) iO Targeted Clean Replacement Brush Heads
- iO Technology combines Oral B's unique round brush head with the gentle energy of micro-vibrations for synchronized cleaning action
- The innovative tuft pattern packs high bristle density in a focused design, to effectively access and clean hard to reach areas
- The outer tufts angle inward to support the taller central tuft, enabling targeted reach to areas that require special focus – whether around orthodontic treatments, dental implants, or other hard to reach areas requiring extra care
- Only compatible with Oral-B iO Electric Toothbrush Handles
*Bundles cannot be combined with any promo code(s) or offer(s)
What is covered in my Oral-B warranty?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to www.service.oralb.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt that includes date of purchase to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.oralb.com to find details of your closest Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to a Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.
- Reviews + -