- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- The Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced cordless irrigator deep cleans and detoxifies* below the gumline to help eliminate plaque bacteria for healthier gums.
- 69055130360, 69055131220
You May Also Like
- Description + -
Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced, Portable Oral Irrigator Handle
Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced deep cleans and detoxifies* below the gumline. Its unique Oxyjet Technology uses water enriched with microbubbles of air to help eliminate plaque bacteria for healthier gums. The customizable intensities help remove plaque and leftover food particles in your mouth. Personalized streams allow for customized cleaning as well: Multi-Jet for all-around clean, Focused for targeted cleaning, Rotational for gum massage. The On-Demand mode provides greater control over the water stream allowing you to release water only when you need it for an easier, less messy experience. The cordless, single-body premium handheld unit improves portability, while the rear-configuration water reservoir allows for easy access and refilling.
- Oxyjet Technology targets and helps eliminate plaque bacteria for healthier gums
- On-demand mode allows for great control with less mess
- 3 intensity modes for just the right cleaning pressure — intense, medium, or sensitive
- 3 flossing streams — Multi-Jet for all-around clean, Focused for targeted cleaning, and Rotational for gum massage
- Perfect flossing solution for patients with braces and implants. Remove plaque and food that may be trapped between wires and brackets.
- Cordless water flosser with long lasting rechargeable battery and charging station for a portable deep clean
- You will receive (1) Water Flosser Advanced Portable Rechargeable Handle, (1) Charger, (2) Replacement Nozzles (1 Aquafloss and 1 Precision Jet)
*Helps reduce plaque bacteria and inflammatory components associated with gingivitis, when used as an adjunct to brushing, flossing and regular professional care.
NEW OXYJET TECHNOLOGY
helps eliminate plaque associated bacteria* for healthier gums
DEEP CLEAN & DETOXIFY*
below the gumline for healthier gums
ON DEMAND BUTTON
for great control and less mess
3 FLOSSING MODES
for just the right cleaning pressure — Intense, Medium, or Sensitive
THREE UNIQUE STREAMS
for a personalized experience — Multi-Jet, Rotational, or Focused
with long-lasting rechargeable battery and charging station
is easily accessible to refill water flosser
FROM THE #1 DENTIST RECOMMENDED FLOSS BRAND
- Warranty Information + -
What is covered in my Oral-B warranty?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to www.service.oralb.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt that includes date of purchase to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.oralb.com to find details of your closest Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to an Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.
- Reviews + -