- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Polish stains away for whiter teeth
You May Also Like
- Description + -
The Oral-B 3D White Battery Power Toothbrush features a brush head with Rubberized Bristles and an Action Cup that help whiten teeth by removing surface stains. Brush heads should be replaced every 3 months. Compatible with Oral-B Deep Clean, Pro-Health and 3D White replacement heads. AA Battery included. Also try with these 3D White products: Crest 3D White Toothpaste, Crest 3D White Mouth Rinse, and Crest 3D White Whitestrips.
- Oral-B 3D White AA Battery powered toothbrush with replaceable brush heads polishes stains away with 14,000 strokes per minute. (Battery Included)
- Rotating Action Cup brush head hugs each tooth and helps hold toothpaste for effective stain removal. Structured bristles are designed to break up plaque and reach between teeth
- Cleand and Whitens for naturally whiter teeth* *Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
- Brush heads should be replaced every 3 months, compatible with Oral-B Deep Clean, Anti-Microbial and 3D White Action replacement heads
- For best results, use with these 3D White products: Crest 3D White Toothpaste, Crest 3D White Mouth Rinse, and Crest 3D White Whitestrips
- Oral-B: Trust the brush Dentists use the most worldwide
B1 Battery Toothbrush Usage Instruction
Product contains battery and/or recyclable electric waste. For environment protection do not dispose in household waste, but for recycling take to electric waste collection points provided in your country.
How to replace your AA battery:
- Twist battery cap to the left.
- Insert new AA battery positive end first.
- Twist battery cap to the right until tightly sealed.
AA BATTERIES MAY HAVE DIFFERENT VOLTAGES. DO NOT USE ANY BATTERY WITH LABELLED VOLTAGE OVER 1.5V OR DAMAGED BATTERY AS THIS MAY CAUSE DEVICE OVERHEATING.
Usage by children under age 3 is not recommended. Toothbrushes can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and maintenance shall not be performed by children. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep away from children. Do not short-circuit battery terminals. Batteries may leak if empty or not used for a long time. In order to protect you and the appliance, please remove batteries in a timely manner and avoid skin contact whilst handling leaking batteries. Do not mix used and new batteries, different brands or types. Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the appliance and safely disposed of.
To avoid brush head breakage which may generate a small part choking hazard or damage teeth: Prior to each use, ensure the brush head fits well. Discontinue use of the toothbrush if brush head no longer fits properly. Never use without a brush head. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use even if no damage is visible.
For hygienic reasons, use individual brush handles and brush heads for each family member. For cleaning, switch off the handle and remove the brush head. Rinse both parts separately with water and wipe them dry before reassembling.
Replace brush (head) every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes worn. For tooth brushing only. Do not chew or bite on brush. Do not use as a toy or without adult supervision. Adult supervision recommended when brush is used by children (+3) and person with special needs.
- Reviews + -