OUR BEST ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH UNDER $100
- Why Brush with Electric?
- Best Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes Under $100
Most electric toothbrushes help deliver a more optimal clean than a standard manual toothbrush, but they can come up with a hefty price tag. Fortunately, you don’t have to sacrifice a superior clean because of the cost—we’ve outlined our best electric toothbrushes under $100 below.
Why Brush with Electric?
Oral-B electric toothbrushes are designed with dentists, so no matter which electric toothbrush you choose to brush with, you’ll know you’re getting a more thorough clean. When it comes to choosing the best toothbrush under $100, consider the following features and benefits of an electric toothbrush to decide which Oral-B electric toothbrush is best for you:
- Number of brushing modes to personalize your clean
- Bluetooth connectivity to track your brushing behavior
- Gum pressure alerts to keep from brushing too hard
- Built-in 2-minute timer to brush how your dentist recommends
- First toothbrush brand accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Travel case so you can take your electric brush anywhere
Best Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes Under $100
All Oral-B electric toothbrush handles are compatible with our iconic, dentist-inspired brush heads** to better surround each tooth, removing up to 100% more plaque along the gum line than a manual toothbrush.
Our Best Electric Toothbrush Under $100 for a More Personalized Clean:
The Oral-B Smart 5000 comes with a variety of features so you still get the superior clean of an Oral-B for less:
- Remove 100% more plaque than a manual with clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action
- Connect to the Oral-B app with Bluetooth technology for real-time brushing feedback
- Rechargeable with 5 unique brushing modes including Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean
- Pressure sensor alerts you when brushing too hard to avoid damage to your gums and enamel
- In-handle timer lets you know when it’s time to switch to another area, so you cover all areas of the mouth
- ADA seal of acceptance
The Oral-B Smart 5000 electric toothbrush with Smart Guide is currently on sale for just $99.99.
Our Best Electric Toothbrush Under $100 for Whiter Teeth:
The Oral-B Smart 3000 does more than simply whiten, it also improves your oral health overall with features like:
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Oral-B app to monitor and improve your brushing habits
- In-handle brushing timer which pulses when it’s time to switch to another area of the mouth for more complete coverage
- Rechargeable with 3 unique brushing modes including Daily Clean, Sensitive, and Whitening
- Visible Pressure Sensor which lights up to let you know when you’re brushing too hard
- Whitens teeth from day 1 by removing surface stains
- ADA seal of acceptance
The Oral-B Smart 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is currently going for just $89.99.
Our Best Electric Toothbrush Under $100 for Gum Health:
The Oral-B Smart 1500 Electric Toothbrush removes more plaque than a manual for cleaner teeth and healthier gums:
- 3D Cleaning Action breaks up and removes more plaque
- In-handle quadrant timer helps you brush the dentist-recommended 2 minutes
- Rechargeable with 2 unique brushing modes including Daily Clean and Sensitive
- 360-degree Visible Pressure Sensor stops pulsation movements to better protect your gums from overbrushing
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
The Oral-B Smart 1500 Electric Toothbrush is on sale now for just $69.99.
No matter which Oral-B electric toothbrush you choose to brush with, it’s important to always follow a complete oral hygiene routine to maintain a healthy mouth:
- Brush at least twice a day with an electric toothbrush to better protect gums and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual brush.
- Floss at least once a day: Combine regular string floss like Oral-B Glide with a water flosser like the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced. Its unique Oxyjet Technology helps to target and help eliminate more plaque bacteria*** for cleaner teeth and healthier gums.
- Swish daily: Once you’ve found the mouthwash type with the best benefits for your needs, round out your routine by rinsing every day to further promote a fresher mouth.
- See your dental professional: Visit your dentist or dental hygienist every 6 months for professional cleanings and checkups.
Only from Oral-B, the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide*.
*BASED ON SURVEYS OF A REPRESENTATIVE WORLDWIDE SAMPLE OF DENTISTS CARRIED OUT FOR P&G REGULARLY
**EXCEPT ORAL-B IO GENTLE CLEAN AND IO ULTIMATE CLEAN BRUSH HEADS
***HELPS REDUCE PLAQUE BACTERIA AND INFLAMMATORY COMPONENTS ASSOCIATED WITH GINGIVITIS, WHEN USED AS AN ADJUNCT TO BRUSHING, FLOSSING AND REGULAR PROFESSIONAL CARE.