TOOTHPASTE FLAVORS: SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE
- Making Oral Care More Exciting with Different Toothpaste Flavors
- Keep Up with a Good Oral Care Routine
Making Oral Care More Exciting with Different Toothpaste Flavors
Once upon a time, toothpaste just tasted like, well, toothpaste.
For many years, the only flavor choices were mint, and perhaps peppermint or spearmint.
The old standbys remain popular, but these days, toothpastes also come in spicy flavors such as fennel or cinnamon-clove, or even in fruit flavors such as apricot or peach.
Recently, toothpastes have adopted more trendy flavors. If you’re interested in trying a new flavor or type of toothpaste, but don’t want to commit to a whole tube in case you don’t like it, ask your dental professional for a free toothpaste sample. Or check online for coupons so you can try different types at a discount. Also, travel-sized toothpaste is available for purchase at most discount department stores or pharmacies.
Of course, toothpaste flavors designed to appeal to kids can help make oral care more exciting. If your child is less than enthusiastic about oral care because he or she doesn’t like standard toothpaste flavors, consider fun flavors made for kids. Most come in child-friendly packages and have milder flavors than standard toothpaste.
The key goal is to develop good oral care habits by making twice-daily brushing and daily flossing more fun.
Our Most Advanced Electric Toothbrush
Keep Up with a Good Oral Care Routine
No matter which flavor of toothpaste you’re brushing with, it’s important to maintain a thorough oral care regiment to ensure your teeth and gums stay healthy:
- Brush teeth at least twice a day with the Oral-B iO Series 9 Rechargeable Toothbrush . Its dentist-inspired round brush head expertly cleans with micro-vibrations to remove more plaque than a manual brush.
- Floss at least once a day to remove more plaque and debris from tight spaces. The Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Floss slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces than other types of floss. To further improve your gum health, supplement your regular flossing routine with the Oral-B Water Flosser Advanced, its unique Oxyjet Technology helps eliminate more plaque bacteria* for healthier gums.
- Swish with a rinse containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC), like Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash which helps protect your mouth from gingivitis and plaque with 0% alcohol.
* Helps reduce plaque bacteria and inflammatory components associated with gingivitis, when used as an adjunct to brushing, flossing and regular professional care.